MOST RECENT VERSION: BETA RELEASE 4
Sfere2 is still in its Beta-stage:
Some options within Sfere2 are not implemented yet.
- The system should be fully OpenGL-compliant. Sfere2 does NOT check this.
- Cut, Copy and Paste, as well as Undo/Redo options are not implemented yet.
- The update-rate of the view is NOT automated yet: if the calculation appears to run slowly, decrease the update-rate [ View > Settings > Update > ... ]
- In the default calculation the Hinge/Rigid settings of the joints are ignored! all joints are considered to be hinges.
DOWNLOAD SFERE2 BETA r4
Win95, Win98, WinNT:
For win95, win98 and winNT the optimized non-debug version can be used.
- Open the "sfere2_r3.zip"-file using winzip and double-click "setup.exe".
- Follow the instructions of the installation program.
- To upgrade to r4: unzip the contents of "sfere2_upgrade_r4.zip" into the folder where "Sfere2.exe" is located.
Win2000 and later versions:
Due to an unknown feature of win2000, the optimized version of Sfere2 will not run on the Win2000 platform. However, a non-optimized version will run, though slightly slower than the optimized version.
- simply unzip contents of "sfere2_r4_W2K.zip" into a folder.
SFERE2 INFORMATION / LINKS
|main page||Sfere2 main page|
|technology||specifics about the technology used in Sfere2|
|introduction||online introduction to the options and possibilities within sfere2 (beta release 2)|
|Krachtswerking||the department for structural analysis of buildings, faculty of achitecture.|
|TO&I||department for computer science and design of technology, faculty of achitecture. TO&I created the opportunity for me to develop sfere2|
1998 - 2001